According to the Holy Scriptures, babies are considered a gift from Heaven.
Having a baby shower is a blissful occasion for new parents!
We have prepared an array of 130+ Biblical wishes for baby shower to help you write a fantastic greeting for your baby shower card.
130 Biblical Wishes For Baby Shower
Simple & Short Baby Shower Wishes
These grateful phrases are simple and personal, and they work well for practically every baby shower greeting.
1. Congrats to the loveliest pair.
2. Babies are a gift from the Almighty.
3. You’re going to be wonderful parents!
4. Best wishes for this wonderful period!
5. You’re going to be an amazing mommy!
6. Welcome to parenthood. God loves you.
7. I wish you a bright future ahead. Congratulations!
8. I can’t wait to shower your new born with love!
9. I am so excited to meet your newborn. Lots of love.
10. I wish you the best of luck and love. Congratulations!
What Do You Say On A Baby Shower Card?
1. Heaven has blessed you with a baby to love.
2. I’m excited to meet those little cute feet!
3. Greetings on your new responsibilities as parents!
4. I am thrilled to meet your new family member!
5. Such a lucky baby to have you as their parents!
6. I wish you a smooth delivery and an eternity of bliss!
7. I wish you all a wonderful time for your baby.
8. I’m super excited to see you become parents!
9. Bless you, for inviting me on your special day.
10. I’ll be praying for your newborn’s health and happiness.
How Do You Wish Someone A Good Baby Shower?
1. Best wishes to you and the expecting baby.
2. Blessings on your precious gift of a novel life!
3. This baby has the most wonderful parents!
4. Blessings for you personally and your baby.
5. Love all of you as you welcome your new baby.
6. I am praying for a pleasant and secure delivery. Blessings.
7. Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your child!
8. I hope you have a wonderful time on these important days!
9. I’ll be praying for the newborn baby’s well-being and joy.
10. A baby is a divine gift. Heaven bless you and your family.
Congratulatory Biblical Wishes For Baby Shower
1. Congrats and all the best on your new start.
2. Congrats on your priceless gifts from heaven.
3. May your baby bring you joy for the rest of your lives. congrats!
4. I’m overjoyed for you. Congratulations on your new baby!
5. May the Lord Almighty be with you on your new journey. Congratulations.
6. Your life is going to alter drastically. Congratulations on becoming a parent!
7. Best of luck and congratulations to the new additions to your family. We are so happy for you.
8. Thank you for having me at your baby shower events. Congratulations on your adorable new newborn!
9. Congratulations to the soon-to-be parents! I wish you and your new baby a lifetime of prosperity.
10. Many congratulations and warmest wishes on the upcoming arrival of your new baby. Peace, love, and happiness.
How Do You Write A Blessing For A Baby Shower?
1. May you and your little one be blessed always!
2. The Almighty bless you and your priceless miracle.
3. Our Creator’s purposes for your life are wonderful. You are blessed.
4. Best wishes for your blooming family. It’s going to be fantastic.
5. Good vibes are being sent your way for quick labor and childbirth!
6. Amazing blessings! I’m excited to see your newborn baby.
7. According to the Holy Bible, babies are a gift from Heaven. May the Lord bless you!
8. We praise the Lord for this most precious of blessings. You are extremely fortunate!
9. I hope that the God of heaven would bless you and your little one beyond your greatest expectations.
10. May God’s grace rejuvenate your mind as well as your body as you welcome your newborn into the world.
What Should You Write On A Biblical Baby Shower Card?
1. I pray that Jesus keeps blessing you and keeps your baby safe in his hands.
2. I’m praying for a joyful, healthy baby. This an incredible gift!
3. A gorgeous baby to cherish and adore, a big miracle from heaven.
4. Welcome, and greetings to the great world of parenting!
5. I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers.
6. A bundle of joy is on its way to you, so we’ve gathered today to give thanks to the Lord.
7. Praying for you and the whole family as you prepare to bring a new baby into the universe!
8. Such a joyous day to have an impending heir to your kingdom!
9. I hope that the Almighty will bestow mercy and goodness on your baby.
10. Let the Almighty’s face shine on you and provide you with the kindness, peace, and courage you require for bringing your baby into the world.
What Do You Write In A Christian Baby Shower Card?
1. All glory to God! Happy Baby shower day.
2. May all of our Savior’s blessings be upon you today.
3. Babies are blessings, and may all your blessings multiply!
4. Our Lord’s love be with your baby at all times. Happy Baby Shower day!
5. I hope that the Almighty will bestow mercy and goodness on your baby.
6. On this joyous occasion, may Jesus bless you and the baby you are expecting.
7. I pray that Jesus will be with you and provide you with all you need to be a wonderful and divine mother.
8. May the Almighty protect you and your growing family throughout all your days. God bless you!
9. I believe that the Almighty would set up your heart to receive his lovely blessing as well. May Jesus bless you.
10. As a Christian, I pray for your strength and patience during childbirth. Congratulations and Heaven bless you!
Biblical Wishes For Baby Shower | Boy Baby
1. A peek at too many more joyful moments with your new baby boy.
2. Hope he is healthy and prosperous forever.
3. I pray that he is protected and cherished forever.
4. Your little fellow is here. He will pour love and rejoice into your souls.
5. I can’t wait to meet your new boy!
6. Baby boys are the most adorable!
7. Your prince charming will arrive shortly. My warmest wishes go out to you and your little one.
8. Your little one is ready to join an absolutely incredible family.
9. He’s going to be the cutest little boy ever!
10. Baby boys are the most lovable! Best wishes on this wonderful occasion.
Biblical Wishes For Baby Shower | Girl Baby
1. May your baby daughter be endowed with your elegance, beauty, and power.
2. A beautiful newborn girl will bring pleasure and love into your life and family.
3. We are excited to meet your lovely princess.
4. May your baby daughter offer you all the joy you desire.
5. May this adorable newborn girl provide his parents with a lot of joy.
6. May the baby shower you with love and joy! Congratulations on your new baby!
7. Blessings as you welcome this new season of life.
8. You’ve eventually been blessed by welcoming a baby.
9. I wish you all of the blessings that come with having a new baby!
10. Two are better than one. For if they fall one will lift the other up. (Eccl. 4:9-10)
Religious Baby Shower Card Messages
1. Jesus blesses and protects you and your little one.
2. I am overjoyed for you. May baby always be healthy and safe!
3. I hope your tiny bundle of happiness brings you a lot of enjoyment.
4. Being a mother is the most rewarding job you will ever have.
5. I wish you every success in this new chapter of your life. May Jesus bless you.
6. A lovely present, all wrapped up and knotted, with prayers for you and your baby.
7. Babies are a gift, and I am extremely excited to meet your new one!
8. Your baby will be adored and treasured! I’m looking forward to meeting the baby.
9. Wishing you a path filled with happiness, affection, and excitement.
10. I hope your kid has the greatest opportunity of growing into a good-mannered youngster.
Cute Baby Shower Wishes For The Parents-To-Be
1. Awesome! You’ve gained a new companion for all of life’s experiences!
2. Your baby is a treasure! I wish you a safe and happy delivery!
3. The family you have is going to become more adorable.
4. I’m delighted to be here to celebrate this wonderful moment with you.
5. It warms my heart a lot to be with you as you prepare to welcome a lovely baby into the world.
6. Your baby shower is an occasion I could not miss for any reason!
7. Greetings on your new addition! I’m looking forward to meeting Baby and seeing their lovely smile.
8. May your lives as parents bring you endless good fortune and delight.
9. This baby is really fortunate to have you as a mother!
10. I’m delighted to spend the day with you and sprinkle your baby with affection!
11. I wish you an unforgettable and amazing time as a new parent.
12. I wish you both an amazing day filled with hugs and love.
13. Many thanks for including me in your incredible journey.
14. I can’t wait to shower your tiny one with love.
15. Greetings to the many magical experiences that await you.
16. I wish you the best of luck as you get ready for this new baby. God Bless
17. I wish you a joyful final phase of pregnancy. The highest level of excellence is yet to come.
18. Sweet one, welcome to the universe! You’re already adored.
Biblical Wishes For Baby Shower With Bible Verses
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. – Psalm 127:3
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children. – Isaiah 54:13
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. – 1 Samuel 1:27
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him. – Luke 2:40
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1: 5
These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. – Deuteronomy 6:6
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”- Numbers 6:24-25
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. – James 1:17
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.- Psalm 139:13
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. – 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies. – Psalm 8:2
Train up a child in the way he should go: And when he is old, he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
You can pick the best Biblical wishes for baby shower that speaks of a new life and faith in God’s will.
God Bless you!!!!