Biblical wishes for new couple could turn out to be blessings that lead them throughout the years ahead.
A wedding is a lovely occasion designed to mark the union of two wonderful people. Explore all our beautiful and meaningful wishes for the wedded pair.
106 Biblical Wishes For New Couple With Scriptural Verses
1. Jesus blesses you and becomes your guide and counselor.
2. May you develop as one in faith by the power of Jesus.
3. May the word of God constantly bring you joy and peace.
4. May your married life be ruled by the Wisdom of God.
5. I wish you an eternity of conjugal bliss and happiness.
6. Hope the coming years be blessed with everlasting joy and love
7. I wish you nothing but love for every moment of your life.
8. May you all have a state of bliss over the heights of your imagination.
9. Let this moment be the start of a lifetime of happiness
10. I wish you both an enjoyable and successful future.
11. It’s a delight to see your affection for each other grow.
12. May today be the beginning of never-ending love.
13. We feel honored to celebrate this beautiful union.
Short Wedding Blessing
1. Congratulations to the lovely couple.
2. Let your union gives you incredible delight.
3. May the love of Jesus encircle and protect you.
4. Let your love flourish to eternity and beyond.
5. I wish you only the best. Congratulations!
6. Best wishes for a fruitful journey together.
7. Lots of love now and in the days to come.
8. I wish you all the best now and forever.
9. Best wishes to the most amazing pair ever!
10. I wish you a life full of happiness and prosperity.
Biblical Wishes For New Couple With Religious Wedding Messages
1. I am so excited to spend your wonderful day with you.
2. May the Savior’s caring and kindness embrace you today and always.
3. I wish you happiness and unconditional love for the rest of your life.
4. As you begin on this fresh journey together, may your souls be filled with faith and hope.
5. Let the union you share be filled with devotion, joy, and intimacy.
6. As you begin your journey together, I wish you many years of joy and a great time.
7. May you always remember and keep the pledges you make today close to your soul.
8. May your relationship be founded on solid pillars of trust, love, and faith.
9. you begin your life together, I wish you a lifetime of delight and affection.
10. Let this day be the start of an exciting new chapter that you will remember for the rest of your life.
11. May the God Almighty keep you and your loved ones in good health, and may your love knowledge, and wisdom boost with each passing year.
12. I wish that you have a strong and enduring love that grows with you every day and remains through every phase of life.
How Do You Wish A Newly Married Christian Couple?
1. My wish is that Jesus blesses your relationship with each other and that it continues to bring you pleasure and serenity.
2. As you embark on the next stage in your life, may your trust in Jesus guide you.
3. May the glory of Jesus permeate your souls as you rejoice in your love.
4. I’m hoping that your wedding will be a blessing and a testament to the unconditional love of Jesus. Congratulations!
5. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and companionship, also I pray that Jesus would shine his glory on you.
6. Jesus’ kindness and love are with you as you begin your life together.
7. May all your prayers be answered in Jesus’ name. God bless you and your union with your spouse.
8. Our Lord Almighty has a plan for your life. Congratulations to the prettiest couples in Church!
9. I’m extremely happy for you! Heaven bless you and keep you and your family safe at all times.
10. May Jesus shower your married life with many blessings.
How Do You Bless A Couple?
1. Jesus blesses your loving union.
2. May your married life be blessed for all time!
3. Let the Lord’s kindness, mercy, and peace bless your life.
4. Many blessings for a prosperous and happy life together.
5. May the Almighty bless you with a lovely life together!
6. May God bless your family life and I wish you a lifetime of love.
7. Heaven blesses your relationship with His goodness and wisdom.
8. May Christ bless your relationship with his compassion and grace.
9. I wish you a lifetime of happiness in your marriage! May the Almighty bless and continue to keep you both in His hands.
10. May Heaven shower you with all the richest blessings.
11. You’ll be a blessing to one another! May Jesus have grace on your family.
How Do You Congratulate A New Couple?
Biblical wishes for new couple with congratulatory messages.
1. Congratulations to a beautiful couple.
2. We are overjoyed to be celebrating your marriage. Congratulations
3. Congratulations on your everlasting commitment, may Heaven bless you and your family.
4. Congratulations on acquiring the love you’ve always been seeking.
5. Congratulations on your marriage, I wish you happiness as well as prosperity.
6. Congratulations to the perfect couple! May Jesus bless your eternal commitment.
7. Best wishes to a wonderful pair! I wish you guys a lifetime of prosperity.
8. Congratulations and much love to you; I would like to wish you the best of luck in your personal and professional life.
9. Congratulations! May this day convey the beginning of an epic and fruitful journey together.
10. Congratulations on this incredible journey as you build your new beginnings.
Short Prayer Wishes For Newly Married Couples
1. May you forever be able to feel the power of prayer.
2. Love and prayers for a wonderful, life together
3. I’m praying for God’s presence and guidance in your marriage.
4. I pray that Jesus will guide you throughout your life and career.
5. I pray that the Son of the Living God’s greatest blessings would fall on you now and forever.
6. I pray to Jesus for a prosperous and fruitful marriage in which you remain devoted to each other during all stages of life.
7. I pray to the LORD that the love you encounter now will last forever in your souls and never vanish.
8. Let the bond of affection you share on this special day become stronger as you get older.
What Are The Blessing Words For A Christian Wedding?
1. I’m sending you my best wishes for endless love and happiness.
2. May every minute of your marriage life be blissful and meaningful.
3. I hope that your dreams come to reality. God bless you and your spouse.
4. May your relationship be more awesome, beautiful, and blissful.
5. May Jesus shower you with all the happiness in the entire universe.
6. May your relationship resemble the Savior’s love for the Church.
7. May your bond be so strong that nothing will unravel it. God’s blessings on you.
8. May Heaven shower you with all of His love and care as you embark on your magnificent journey.
9. The Lord Almighty gives the perfect partner. You’re both beautiful people who should be in each other’s lives.
10. May your respect for one another grow stronger with each passing day and keep you grounded in the word of God.
What Is A Good Bible Verse For A Newly Married Couple?
1. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
2. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. – Proverbs 3:3
3. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this? – Esther 4:14
4. Let all that you do be done in love.- 1 Corinthians 16:14
5. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. – Genesis 1:27
6. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.- Mark 10:9
7. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. – Ephesians 5:25
8. The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. – Zephaniah 3:17
9. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. – 1 Peter 4:8
10. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. – Colossians 3:14.
What Does The Bible Say About Newlyweds?
Biblical wishes for new couple with Scripture verses are given below.
1. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. – Matthew 19:6
2. Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. – Ecclesiastes 4:9
3. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. – Philippians 4:6
4. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
5. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. – Proverbs 18:22
6. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. – Ephesians 5:24
7. For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. – Galatians 5:13
8. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. – Romans 13:8
9. House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: And a prudent wife is from the LORD. – Proverbs 19:14
10. A wife of noble character who can find?, She is worth far more than rubies. – Proverbs 31:10
11. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. – Philippians 1:2
12. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 13-5
Relax and spend your time crafting a lovely newlywed blessing. I hope you liked reading these 107 Biblical wishes for new couple. Which Biblical wishes for new couple will you write on your friends’ wedding card? Let us know in the comment session below.